Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023: Download Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Admit Card. Are you looking for a job in Navy SSR? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details on Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023. Indian Navy has released a notification for SSR Post. So, eligible candidates may fill Navy SSR Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply Navy SSR 02/2023 Recruitment Form.
The Navy SSR Notification 2023 Out for 4165 Post. So, applicants who are seeking a job in Navy SSR can apply application form @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Navy SSR Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Organization||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR )|
|Advt. No.||02/2023 & 01/2024|
|No. of Vacancy||4165 Post|
|Apply Last Date||19/06/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||29/05/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19/06/2023|
|Admit Card issue||04/07/2023|
|Exam Date / PET||08-11 July 2023|
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by the candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using a Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit cards will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|SSR Agniveer||4165 (including a maximum of 833 female only)|
Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths.
- Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Pay Scale for Navy SSR Agniveer
Navy SSR Agniveer Selection Process 2023
- The selection process of the Agniveer (SSR) – 02/2023 batch will include two stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer-based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT, and Recruitment Medical Examination.
STAGE – I (INET – COMPUTER-BASED ONLINE EXAMINATION)
- All India computer-based examination- INET would be conducted for Shortlisting of candidates.
- Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test.
- Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner.
- The cut-off marks for shortlisting for the next stage of the selection process may vary from state to state.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each
- carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- The syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ and https://agniveernavy.cdac.in.
- The duration of the examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate.
- The Indian Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Negative Marking: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
STAGE – II (WRITTEN EXAMINATION, PFT, AND RECRUITMENT MEDICAL)
- Candidates shortlisted in INET examination (computer-based online examination) will be issued a call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Recruitment Medical). Stage II will be conducted in the designated Indian Navy‟s centers.
- The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ https://agniveernavy.cdac.in. Aadhar Card is mandatory for Stage II.
Physical Standards for Navy SSR Agniveer
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follows:-
Minimum Height Standards for Navy Agniveer SSR
- The minimum height standards for male is 157 cms and for female is 152 cms.
How to Download Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2023?
- Navy has issue Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2023 on 04/07/2023.
- Visit Indian Navy Official Website.
- Login with your Login id and Password.
- After Login, You can download Navy SSR Admit Card 2023.
Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2023 Important Links
|NAVY SSR ADMIT CARD 2023||Click Here|
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|CORRIGENDUM FOR NAVY SSR||Click Here|
|NAVY MR VACANCY 2023||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Download Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023 Important FAQs
What is the Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 29/05/2023 and Last Date: 19/06/2023
What is the Exam Fee for Navy SSR Notification 2023?
Rs. 550/- for All Category.
How many vacancies will be there in Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023?
There are 1365 SSR Posts in the Navy.
When Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
Navy SSR Notification 2023 issue on 18/05/2023.
What is the Navy SSR Exam 2023 Date?
Navy SSR Exam 2023 will be held in July 2023.
When will be Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023 issue?
Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023 issue on 04/07/2023.
What is the Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023 Download Link?
Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023 Download Link is https://agniveernavy.cdac.in/sailorscycle2/login
How can I Download Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can visit https://agniveernavy.cdac.in/sailorscycle2/login for Navy SSR Admit Card 2023.