SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification: Apply for SBI PO Vacancy 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in SBI? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification. SBI has released a notification for PO 2000 Post. So, eligible candidates may fill SBI PO Notification 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply SBI PO Vacancy 2023 Form @nabard.org
SBI PO Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the SBI has released the notification for the PO Post. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of SBI PO, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No. of Vacancy||2000 Post|
|Apply Last Date||27/09/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
Age Limit as on 01/04/2023
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.|
|UR/ OBC / EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant etc. would also be eligible.
SBI PO 2023 Selection Process
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three – Tier process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview / Group Exercises
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Min|
Phase-II: Main Examination
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 Min|
|General/ Economy / Banking Awareness||50||60||45 Min|
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
|English Language (Letter & Essay)||2||50||30 Min|
- Phase-III Comprise of (i) Psychometric Test (ii) GROUP EXERCISE & (iii) INTERVIEW
- The 3rd Phase may comprise of Group Exercise (20 Marks) and Interview (30 Marks) Total: 50 marks.
Number of Chances for SBI PO Exam
- Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply.
- The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010.
- Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance.
|UR / EWS||4|
|UR / EWS (PWD)||7|
|OBC / OBC (PWD)||7|
|SC / ST||No Restriction|
How to Apply SBI PO Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the SBI website from 07 Sept. 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 27 Sept. 2023.
Hand Written Declaration
“I________ (Name of the candidate), _____ (Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is SBI PO Online Form 2023 Apply Date?
Start Date: 07/09/2023 and Last Date: 27/09/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for SBI PO Notification 2023?
UR / OBC Rs. 750/- and No Fee for Others.
How many Post will be there in SBI PO Vacancy 2023?
There are 2000 Posts for PO.
When SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
SBI PO Notification 2023 issue on 07/09/2023.