SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in SSC? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023. SSC has released a notification for Steno posts. So, eligible candidates may fill SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply SSC Steno Recruitment 2023 Form @ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the SSC has released the notification for the Stenographer Post. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking Job in ibps.in. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of SSC Steno, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Advt. No.||SSC Steno Group C & D Exam 2023|
|No. of Vacancy||1207|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Apply Last Date||23/08/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||02/08/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||23/08/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||23/08/2023|
|Online Form Correction Date||24-25 Aug 2023|
|SSC Steno Exam Date||Oct 2023|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||Nil|
Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
- 18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2023, i.e., candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2005 are eligible to apply.
Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
- 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2023, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.08.1996 and not later than 01.08.2005 are eligible to apply.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Category||Steno Grade C||Steno Grade C||No. of Post|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- All candidates who are declared qualified in the Computer Based Examination and the Skill Test will be required to produce all the relevant Certificates in original such as Marks Sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of 12th standard or equivalent examination as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2023
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The details of the Computer Based Examination are mentioned below:
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test the knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
English Language & Comprehension
- In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc., his/ her writing ability would also be tested.
Skill Test in Stenography
- The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50 Min|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40 Min|
How to Fill SSC Stenographer Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the SSC website from 02 Aug 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 23 Aug 2023.
SSC Steno Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 02/08/2023 and Last Date: 23/08/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for SSC Stenographer Notification 2023?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/- and No Fee for Others.
How many vacancies will be there in SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023?
There are 1207 Posts for Steno.
When SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 issue on 02/08/2023.